How do I manually backup a report?
How to manually backup a report:
- Go to the report group you are backing up.
- Long press on one report at a time.
- Tap on the overflow menu (3 vertical dots).
- Tap "Export jRep" (see image).
- Rename the report, e.g., "........ Archive 2018".
- Tap "Export".
- Tap on Dropbox, OneDrive, etc...
- Go to the directory of your choose and tap "Add"
- Don't save the file to your phone it could be lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Once you are certain you have backed up the report, you can delete it.