You can load images into Report and Run from any app that shares images. This way you can load images from another location on your phone (Google Drive, SD card or device storage).
- Open from the phone the "File Manager"
- Tap on "Internal Storage" or "MicroSD"
- Navigate to the image location.
- Choose your image with a "Long Press"
- Wait till the checkbox has been ticked.
- Tap on the "Share" icon of the overflow menu to select "Share"
- Tap "Share"... A list of apps appears tap on "Report and Run"
- Navigate to the Group containing the report
- Tap on the report you wish to import to.
- When you are sure of the report tap on the "Check" icon (Top Right)
- You can import multiple images at one time,
- Programs like DropBox require you to use "Save To Device".
- Google Drive will let you share and import Directly to Report and Run
- Microsoft "OneDrive" Tap "Share" then Tap "Send Files" then choose Report and Run.