How do I save PDFs to my phone?
Use multiple apps:
- You will need to download a file manager app like "FileManager+" that is capable of receiving and saving files to your phone's storage.
- Open "Report and Run"
- Locate the report you want to save to your phone's storage
- Generate a PDF for that report
- Tap "Share"
- Your file manager app should appear - select it
- You should be able to choose which folder you want to save the PDF report in
- You can now access that file from the file manager