For this feature to work, you need to have your email domain manually approved. Please send an email from the owner account to email@example.com
A managed user is one that is controlled and setup by the administrators of your space. A managed user cannot be edited by the actual user. However, they can reset and change their password.
- To create a managed user login into your account.
- Navigate to the managed user screen (see below)
- You can either create users one-by-one or you can import multiple users at once.
- Note that you can only create managed users for your confirmed domain, and those users will not have to confirm their email accounts.
- You can import multiple users at once by cutting and pasting a CSV file of the following format.
- Once you have created users, they can login in on their mobile devices.